Content
Galibogs Part One
I've always wanted to write a blog post regarding my last section in high school. Sadly, I haven't had the time to do so since I'm so busy with Mapua related matters and I still need to write some reviews and guides for this blog. The good news is that I'm finished with everything I have to do this summer and therefore I'll be writing this one heck of a blog post.
To tell you honestly, I've had little to no memory about how the last year of my high school life went through. I mean I really love my section it's just that there were some bad things that happened to me. Things that really brought my confidence down with a loud thud to the ground. Those experiences, even though they were heart breaking, didn't completely destroyed myself. As a matter of fact I used those memories to further improve myself as person.
I've been reading some of my friends post regarding our section. I owe this post to them because they helped me reminisce the good times that I've had with Galileo 2010-2011. There may be bad times but I just remembered that those bad times couldn't erase the happy and fun filled moments that I've had with my amazing section.
It was the first day of classes. I was excited since I know that Bertie will be may adviser. He's known on our school's high school level to be someone who is really good to his students. He is also very strict to the lower levels. I asked him one time why? He answered "panakot lang yan". I knew then that we'll be good friends. We both have the tendency to show these different persona to people who we still don't know. Maybe that is the reason why we became close after all.
Then there was Earl. He was a really close friend of mine during high school. We are still close in college despite that fact that we study on two different universities. In fact, we became much closer. Maybe that's because we get to do more men stuff right now rather when we were still on high school. I want to say more stuff about this person who I treat as a brother but sadly I need to conserve space for the other Galibogz.
Tim was someone who I'd like to think of as the gentle giant of our class. He is this quiet guy who just stays at the back. I did not think less of him though. Instead, I respected him. He is always the person who you can count on whenever you need him.
In every class there was someone who is the so called "chick boy" and Johen was the one in ours. I was really close with this guy. We both love eating Potato Chips. The one that is plain salted flavor. I really appreciated this man's retreat letter to me. If you didn't know, I haven't had the chance to join the last retreat of my last year in high school because of Dengue.
I really envy Norwin. He is just so musically inclined to the point that he can learn any instrument he laid his hands on. He isn't too close to the boys. He is more closer to the girls instead to us which I didn't really mind. He's doing what he wants while we do what we want.
Jolo is jolly, intelligent, and confident. I look up to him when we were still in high school. Although he is a man of few words, he still fights for what he believes in. He is a friend who is not afraid to tell you the negative traits that you possess. He has courage and that is the reason why I have great respect for him.
Cha is the resident clown of our section. When we needed laughs he provides it. When we needed advice he gives us advice. When we needed someone to talk to he listens to us. This guy is a really great friend. We may have had our share of fights but we still got through in the end. I'm really lucky to have him as a friend. He really values his friends so much to the point that he'll fight anyone in order to protect the people he cares for.
If you are a DLA student then certainly PALARO is a big part of your school year. Dah was the backbone of our team. Everyone in our batch knows that having him on your team will mean absolute victory in basketball. He still do well on other sports though. I didn't like him in the beginning. Magkaiba kami ng trip. But we managed to get over our differences and we became friends in the end. He is a great guy to hang out with.
Ron seems like the quiet type at first but you'll find out that he isn't once you become close with him. I'd like to think of him as the boy-next-door type of guy. He is close with everyone in our section. He has big dreams in the future and I hope that he achieves those dreams. He is also funny. He sometimes make the trends in our section such as "Tamir" and "Squiddy".
We also had the resident gamer in our diverse section. Robee is really quiet. He is the most quiet among the boys. He talks rarely and he looks as if his confidence has run dry. Months has passed and we saw him beginning to interact with us. He became friendly with everyone in class and I know that everyone in room 416 respected him. He may not be the person who knows how to play sports, he may not be great with socializing, but he is certainly a person who has made my 4th year memorable. He is very helpful when it comes to my gaming addiction. He gives tips, games, and anything that I need. He helps everyone in his own little way and I know that I'll never forget this guy.


0 comments:
Post a Comment