Content

Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Diary Entry #6

6th entry 
Good evening my dear imaginary reader! I've just had a great day because somehow I did something worthwhile today. I'll tell you what happened through bullets. Oyeah!
  • Woke up at 4.30 in the morning to go to Baclaran Church with my mom.
  • Ate at Jollibee after the mass. (The beef tapa isn't doing wonders to me like it used to.)
  • Ranted at my mom for buying some plants.
  • Went with her to buy a flower pot.
  • Became inspired to plant after seeing the flowers at the flower shop.
  • Began thinking of turning our rooftop into a rooftop garden. (I'll do this in the future. Maybe next term break? I'll prepare the materials for now.)
  • Studied about embedding a background music on my blog.
  • Became successful on putting a background music.
  • Took the background music off the blog to retain the business image of the blog.
  • Played Ragnarok.
  • Slept.
  • Played Ragnarok. (I did the daily quests this time.)
  • Decided to create a Blue Plant Farming Guide.
  • Finished the guide.
  • Currently making this boring blog post.
There you go! It looks boring when I look at it on bullet form but I'm too lazy to turn it into a paragraph so I'll leave it at that. I'll watch Myx later. I'm wishing to see VJ Joyce. I guess I'll read blogs again till I become bored. Haha! Goodnight. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment