Content

Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Diary Entry #5

Pip. Pip. Pip. Pip. Pip.

Another boring day for me. Well, at least I woke up early this time. Around 7 I guess? I didn't feel good that time. I'm still sleepy yet I was forcing myself to play. I really need to get a hold of this gaming addiction of mine. It's been ruining my days lately and who knows? It might even ruin my study habits next term. 

I'm looking at the time and it's now 8:59. I'm already finished with my grinding for the day and I thought about reading some blogs and that's exactly what I did. I read and read and found some of my previous schoolmates' blogs. I bookmarked their blogs so that I can access them easily. Now I'm wondering why the hell I didn't bookmarked their blogs earlier? Stupid me. I still have some blogs to read and I hope my friends wrote new contents. 

I'm planning to put some audio on Seilogy. Something that can soothe you and calm your senses. You can recommend some songs if you like. I was thinking of instrumental maybe? Well, first things first. I need to learn how to put songs in my blog so I'll definitely read the site I opened later when I finish this blog post.

I need to do it fast since I'm supposed to get up at 4:30 in the morning because I'll go to church with my mom. She's treating me to some restaurant after. Yehey!

0 comments:

Post a Comment