Content

Sunday, 8 April 2012

Diary Entry #4

1. 2.. 3... 4!

I've been inspired to blog lately because I started reading my friends' blogs again. They have so many fun stories on their blogs and it's really fun reading their posts. I find it amusing that I still know how they are doing despite the fact that we are already studying on different universities in the country.

Reading their blogs always makes my day. I also get to improve my English literacy because my friends write in perfect English. I'm learning and having fun at the same time. 

I also would like to share that I've been meeting new friends on the online game that I have been playing lately. Even though we can't see each other personally, they are still very friendly to me. They are making my stay on Valhalla server so worthwhile. 

I guess I'll also tell you the reason why I made this blog in the first place. To tell you honestly, I'd really like to earn some bucks from blogging. I'd like to experience how it feels to earn on your own. Another reason is that would like to improve my language literacy and blogging has helped a lot with that though I know that I still suck at my grammar and proper use of words. I even learned a lot when I was setting up this blog. I edited the html codes! Yay!

I would like to leave a question to my imaginary readers before I leave. Why do I feel that I'm the only guy who is blogging? It feels awkward. :\

0 comments:

Post a Comment