3rd post! Oh yeah!
It's been a long time since I last posted here in my blog and it's because of this game called Ragnarok Online. I was totally addicted to this game and as a matter of fact, I even made a Ragnarok Online Review. Oh shit, I think I'm getting back to my old gaming geek persona but who cares? I miss this part of me so I'll play till I fail! Like that's gonna happen. >:)
My week was boring. Home-SM-Home-SM was the trend and I'm sick of it. It's so hot and I'm irritated that I didn't do anything holy this Holy Week. But I did promise that I'll change.
Oh yes! I saw this girl on Myx while I was surfing the television. I think her name was VJ Joyce and she looks pretty by the way. She said something about her plates on UP so I'm guessing that she's an architecture student. Well then, I guess it's time to ask an architecture friend of mine from UP.
I was thinking why there isn't any celebrity in my school. You know there are always celebrities that are studying in UP, Ateneo, La Salle but there's no one from Mapua. Why is that?
Well then, that's it for now. Back to playing. See yah!

0 comments:
Post a Comment