Unlucky Seven?
So, I've sort of had a rough night because two of my former classmates got angry with me. Crap! I know that It's my fault that is why I'm waiting for them to cool down before I try to reconcile with them again. My blog by the way which I have been trying so hard to keep away from the public has just been discovered. I'm really frustrated. I shouldn't have asked for those links on our alumni group. Now I'm thinking of actually deleting this blog. I just hope that I think of a more awesome solution to this problem. (Barney Stinson, please help me bro.)
The day started great. I finished watching another movie and made a review about it. Check out Loosies Review to see my latest movie review. I also made another blog post regarding the Manny Pacquiao Versus Timothy Bradley fight. Two quality posts in one day and I'm quite satisfied.
I also got my mother to watch Band Of Brothers. I'm just waiting for her to actually thank me for making her watch that awesome series. She's addicted to it now and I hope that she'll finish it. I wrote a Band Of Brothers Review.
I made a blog post regarding my 4th year high school section and It's freaking long. I told you that I'll be making one helluva blog post so I'm currently doing what I promised. Galibogs Part One is done. I'll be making part 2 when I get the girls's class numbers and when I get inspired once again.
It seems like I've been promoting my previous posts above. But I need to do those things since I want to have a great blog architecture for future Google Adsense. (If by any chance I get lucky.)
I'm still thinking of having my blog discovered. But first let me clear some things before we get into another misunderstanding here. I'm not mad at the person who discovered my blog. It's just that I planned to get more posts on this site before I tell it to my friends.
I was also slightly happy because I saw her perseverance once again. I didn't really expect her to find my blog because I used a different name for my Blogger account. She really is one of a kind and very INTELLIGENT. I think she needs this compliment after being down for a couple of weeks. (I read that from her blog.)
Well, I guess that's it for my diary today. Good night. :D

0 comments:
Post a Comment