Content

Saturday, 14 April 2012

Diary Entry #8

08

I really wanted to post something today but I just can't think of something. Therefore I've decided to just write something on my online diary. Owyeeeeea!

I went to SM Bacoor with my mom because I wanted to buy a shirt and get a haircut. My hair is beginning to annoy me that's why I decided to cut it short. How short? Very short. I got rid of my long back and I'm really satisfied with the outcome. 


See that beautiful girl on the picture? That's my crush. She's VJ Joyce from Myx and she is really pretty and dorky. Those are the attributes that I'm looking for in a woman. My hairstyle is also kind of the same like hers. Only I have longer patilya and my hair is not that thin. 

I also bought a new shirt! High five! It's only now that I've started on diversifying my wardrobe since I really didn't care about those stuff in high school. There's also these cool shoes that I've always been wanting. Sadly, my mom said no because she thinks that those shoes are easy to break. I just agreed with her since there is nothing I can do about it. But I promise that I'll get my hands on those shoes later. Mwa-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha!

There you go. Short blog post tonight since I can't really think of anything. I sincerely apologize to my imaginary viewers. I'll make an awesome post next time. Stay tuned. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment