Ninth!
Classes are about to start and I sort of had mixed feelings about it. A part of me wanted to have the classes started so that I can get my monthly allowance again while another part of me still wanted to lie down and just my continue my summer escapade.
Sadly, that was before since I just bought a new pair of glasses. I used credit card to pay for it which I know is bad financial decision since I have money to pay for it anyway. I just have this some kind of attitude where I don't ever use money that I decided to put on my bank account. I get creeps even when I am just thinking about it. That's why I have no choice but to be frugal so that I can pay for my new eyeglasses.
I bought my new pair of glasses from Executive Optical. I wasn't really planning on buying anything but I really fell in love when I saw it. It has this dorky feel to it which is the kind of glasses that I was planning to buy sometime in the future. They were sold at half of its original price so I just gave in and I'm really happy with my decision.
I'll show you a picture of the one I bought. I got a different color though. Mine's black and blue.
Dorky right? Owyeah! I need to go now since I'll be doing some more irrelevant stuff. Blessed Sunday everyone!


0 comments:
Post a Comment