I just want to post something tonight so I began writing this eleventh entry to my diary. Let's go bullets again shall we?
- Woke up at 5:00 am.
- Prepared for school.
- Arrived at school and found out that it was enrollment time for 2012 freshmen. My time as a freshman will end soon. :\
- Went to my Chemistry Lab class.
- Met my professor for the rest of the term.
- Made new friends.
- Our group got the highest score on the first activity. ( Like a boss! )
- Went downstairs.
- Ate lunch at the Cantunan with my org mates.
- Went to P.E class.
- Met a new girl. ( A beautiful one by the way. )
- Got dismissed early by my awesome professor. ( High five Sir Conrad! )
- Bumped into a girl I like and chatted with her. ( Thanks Barney )
- Went home with an org mate.
- Slept at the bus.
- Arrived home and finished this blog.
- Surfed the net.
- Going to sleep.
Boring post! Yeah I know. I'm not really in the mood to write right now but my mind is telling me to write something so I did.
Check out my main site by the way. Seilogy. Cheers guys!

0 comments:
Post a Comment