First things first, I just went hiatus on facebook. I know that nobody cares but this is my blog so deal with it. I went on a hiatus because I felt the need to set my priorities in life. Facebook, which is something that I use in socializing, is just not one of my priorities.
I thought of my plans this year. I am going to study about everything related to business. My closest friends, the Stiflers know that I have a passion for business and money. Of course, I am still going to focus on my engineering course since my parents pay a lot money for that. I am going to keep on developing Seilogy and maybe do a photoblog. There's going to be a new organization in Mapua. Its an organization which focus on photography and I really want to learn photography badly. The last thing I am planning on doing is to apply as a student assistant in our school next term. The pay is great and I also want to develop some values through working.
People say that because of all the shit in life, we fail to follow our dreams. Our dream to become artists, photographers, fashion models, and many more are often overshadowed with the thought that they can't put food in our stomach. We often choose to take a course that will turn into high paying jobs rather than the things that we want to do because we fear that won't survive this cruel world if we choose the thing we love.
I wanted to take a business related course but I did not. Why? because I was scared. Its that simple. What will happen to my business dream then? Maybe the most common thing to say is "I'll do that someday, when I have the time." I read on a friend's blog that "someday" is a euphemism for "never". I think so too. But I also believe in the power of will and guts. If you have the guts to do the things you want to do then no one can stop you. That is what I'm going to do right now. I'm going to do the things I love even when I'm taking up engineering. Will I succeed? Maybe, maybe not. I'm happy nonetheless because I tried.
I'm also glad that I'm having readers. I haven't posted in a while but the views are still going up. I would like to thank my readers. Haha! Do visit Seilogy if you have the time.

0 comments:
Post a Comment