I think it has been ages since I last wrote something on my online diary. I've been really busy lately with all the surfing the net stuff. I also decided to create a new personal blog that is dedicated to my personal entries. I want to make Seilogy more professional so I deleted all my personal posts there and transferred those posts here.
I've had a fun week I guess. I'm fine with my professors for this term especially Mrs. Lanuza. She was my professor on my two Math subjects before and I'm really hoping that she'll pass me again. *fingers crossed*
I also began watching Smallville and the first episode looks fine for me. I hope that it'll be the same for the succeeding episodes though. I'm itching to make another series review so I'm really hoping that I can finish watching Smallville before this month ends.
P.S
I created this post on April 22, 2012 but decided to not post this yet for
reasons I cannot disclose. Thank you. *bow*

0 comments:
Post a Comment