Content

Friday, 30 March 2012

Diary Entry #1

I've just decided to create my first diary entry for my blog after not posting anything for 2 days so here it goes.
I just got home from the Tagaytay-Batangas Trip that the STIFLERS had and it's freaking awesome. Despite the fact that it's also tiring, it was still a lot of fun. Road trip, overnights, movie marathon, island hopping, celebrity sightseeing, and so much more. We'll go and conquer another place next summer but we'll need to save some cash for now. 

I've also decided to watch the HBO 10-part mini series "Band of Brothers" and I'm already done with the first part so kudos to me! Yay! I'm thinking of watching the succeeding part and doing a Band Of Brothers Review if I'm not yet sleepy after I finish writing this post so pray for me guys. 

I hope that I can get up early for tomorrow. I still have lots to do and I do hope that this week will already end. Oh well, I guess that's it for now. Goodnight :)) 

P.S
I finished the review! Haha! I posted the link above so feel free to read it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment